Frequencygod21Frequencygod21

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

This is excellent.

This probably had the best animation I have seen or will see on newgrounds. The water effects were amazing, and, although the 3d animated tree part was a little much, it was used well toward the effect of the film. I think the story could have used a bit of an overhaul, but for a short, light flash, it works well. Thank you.

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Liked it...

I have been a fan of this series for awhile now, but it seemed to me like less time was spent on the animation and the words looked different, not necessarily a good different. Thicker. Still a very funny episode, and I really love the characters in salad fingers. Maybe new background music? Anyway, push the boundaries old man!

Jabby McFuck #14 Jabby McFuck #14

Meh.

I get it. I saw the stabby cartoons after shooty mcpistol was attacked. It was sort of funny, but I didn't really laugh out loud. The audience laughter at the end kind of made the movie, with the cheesy circle thing. Anyway, make the sound better quality next time around. That's all I have to say.

Tarot: Learn Your Future Tarot: Learn Your Future

Yeah

Funny thing is, with the background music so low, I knew this was going to be one of those cheesy "something pops out and there's a loud noise" flashes. But for some reason, it still caught me off guard. Nice work, I would use a scarier satan picture though.

Zephret responds:

Can you believe I couldn't find one?Anyway, thanks for the review :)

Chuckie Chuckie

good job, but i had a problem.

i got the last egg in level two as i died, then i was stuck in level two and had to fall down the pits until i lost all my lives to start over. might want to fix that.